During the last session of the term of the Leighton Buzzard Swimming Club ‘Learn to Swim’ school no fewer than 38 of the clubs youngest swimmers were awarded their certificates and badges for achieving distances in the pool.
- Ryan Chappell gained his 5m badge.
- Eli May Bennett, Megan Evans, Millie Hazel, Rosie Hunt, Sophie Jaggar, Alex Keith, Alfie Roberts and Ben Thompson all achieved their 10m badge.
- Sam Burford, Mollie Jaggar and Syd Read swam 15m for their new certificates.
- Martha Butchart, Toby Chapman, Jamie Charlotte, Harry Cook, Summer Farrington, Ben Fitzsimmons, Bella Lewington, Lauren Marett, Noah Pastore, Zoe Quarman, Sean Tuffnell, Ethan Wallace and James Thomas all achieved 25m distance.
- Ryan Hawkins, Ben Herbert, Callum Palmer-Moodey and Any Spencer swam 50m for their badges.
- Libby Bridgen, Charlie Cook, Lauren Feander, Emily Holden, Coco Loanworth, and Emily Probst all gained their 100m badges and certificates.
- Abigail Casterton, Amber Demaine and Ceris Wears all managed to swim a fantastic 8 lengths of the 25m pool to achieve their 200m badges and certificates.
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THESE SWIMMERS
Elaine Honey, who runs the LBSC Learn to Swim sessions said ‘It’s lovely to see these young swimmers doing so well and swimming further and better each term.’ Anyone wishing to learn to swim can contact Elaine via the Leighton Buzzard Swimming Club website at www.lb-sc.com . The Summer Term commences on the 28th of April when the Tiddenfoot Pool re-opens following refurbishment works that take place over Easter.